The Akubra Rough Rider is the ideal hat for ‘going country’. Boasting a pre-moulded pro-rodeo curled western style brim with the centre-creased western crown (known in the US as the ‘cattleman crease’) and finished with a double braided horse hair tail band with tassels. Whether you’re a rodeo rider, a cattle herder, a farm hand, or just an urban cowboy or cowgirl looking for a touch of western, this wide-brimmed hat is a great option for style and sun protection for Australians and those across the world.
- Brim Width: 98mm, Cut edge
- Crown Height: (~) 112mm (measured from lowest point in crown to bottom of internal band)
- Crown: Centre-creased western crown; oval shape, indented on sides.
- Western Style
- Imperial Quality pure fur felt
- Satin Lining
- Weatherproof- Water resistance and UPF+50 rated sun protection
- Reeded roan internal leather sweat band
- Double-braided horse tail hair band (outer)