The 'Megan' is a classic matte leather bridle with a more delicate convertible noseband, to suit horses with finer faces. It features a stunning two-toned champagne and gold browband that suits a horse of any coloring.
Handcrafted from butter soft leather, the Megan features our signature gel-padded anatomic monocrown headpiece that is cut away from the ears for comfort and freedom of movement.
The convertible noseband is also gel-padded for comfort, and can be worn as a cavesson or hanoverian (with or without flash) through a concealed loop system. The noseband has a standard (non-crank) closure.
The single row elegant browband has been handcrafted from Austrian stellux crystals.
- Black vegetable tanned top quality leather
- Elegant, deep drop gold browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded 3cm convertible noseband (non-crank)
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship